Thank you for shopping with us here at Denim to Lace Boutique! Your satisfaction is our greatest priority; our goal is to provide you with an exceptional online shopping experience. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please let us know and we will do everything we can to make it right for you.
- Upon receiving your package, please look over your order. If you think you have received a damaged or flawed item, email us with your claim within 3 days of receiving your order. If you received the wrong item or if you are missing an item, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can fix our error.
- Please send us a clear photo of the item with tags still attached along with a photo of the damage or flaw.
- Returned items must be in their original form. They must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, unscented and tags still attached (This includes no make-up, deodorant, or any other type of mark). If we receive anything that does not match this criterion, you will not receive a refund for your order and you will be responsible for the shipping cost to send it back to you.
- Once we receive your return package, we will review it and process your return. If your return passes the inspection, your refund will be tendered in the form it was received. (Please allow 7-10 business days for the money to appear on your bank statement.) If it does not pass the inspection, you will be charged shipping cost to send it back to you.
We do not process exchanges. If you received an item that does not fit, because of limited inventories, please re-purchase item in the right size and follow the steps above to receive a full refund for the item that did not fit.
- Sale items can be returned for store credit only. All other rules still apply.
- All returns must be received within 14 days from the day we shipped your order. When sending your return, please allow 4-5 days for package transit; this will ensure that we receive your package within the 14-day window.
- Any return packages received after the 14 days will be sent back to you.
Denim to Lace Boutique
8877 N. 107th Ave.
Peoria, AZ 85345
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen return items. Please contact your mail carrier if you have any problems. Always ask them for a tracking number when sending out your return.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Here at Denim to Lace Boutique, we want to make sure that you find the right fit for you! We know that shopping online can be difficult because you can't try anything on, that is why we always try our best to write and provide you with detailed product descriptions and photos!
Our clothes come from different manufactures so that the sizing can be different depending on the manufacture. Each clothing item includes a detailed description of how it should fit and directions regarding going up or down in size. Most of our clothing is true to size, unless otherwise stated in the description. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend going up in size when purchasing form fitting items. Please read each description carefully before making a decision to purchase a specific size.
If you are not sure what size to purchase or if you have questions about the fit of an item, please feel free to contact us through the Contact Us page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have! We promise to answer any questions within 24 to 48 hours.
Please note that this sizing chart is a general sizing chart.